Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Opening Address

The statue, placed just outside a dicastery in ancient Athens, represents the blindness of Athenian justice, which is considered the wellspring of our own jurisprudence.


This shall act as my opening address for this blog. This blog is open to all who want to comment on issues throughout life and in the news. Please feel free to comment and I shall try to address it. You may post works or articles you have written to my blog; should you choose to, I will be more than happy to post them as your own with credit to you. Should you wish not to give your name, that will be fine as well.

With that being said, welcome to THE DICAST. I'll publish some articles of my own from time to time. I hope you enjoy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy.

What if we don't. Do we get a refund?
:(

3:28 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

No refund, David. You know that.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Yeah, I'd be kind of poor, well poorer than I already am, if I were to allow refunds, especially since it's free! LOL!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home