Sunday, September 07, 2008

THE BIG PICTURE

"Where the hell are the breaks on this thing? God damn it, Ed! What the fuck did you do to this thing?"



I don't know about you, but isn't that wall behind Judge Halverson an allegory of her career?---Humpty Dumpty's Great Fall!!!! LOL!
I'm pretty sure that all of the king's horses and all of the king's men couldn't put Judge Halverson's career back together again.



"Me Judge Halverson! Feed me! Me get bigger and eat you!"




What do you think? If Ed and Liz had a kid, Would this be its school picture?




"Your Honor, my due process rights are being infringed upon at this...where'd my scooter go?"




Am I the only one here who thinks she's getting bigger by the second?





"But Your Honor, I can't find them. Where are they?"



Boy, I'm glad I'm not that guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home